Thursday, December 2, 2010

And go toward a front door a station


clearly:"You go to which?""Need not you take care of."The star evil spirit answer way."Stop."The star pulls clearly big the voice call way, and go toward a front door a station."I have no toward your father like this, I want to leave this."The star evil spirit towards a station to say clearly in the star of doorway.The star is clear although blocked going to of star evil spirit road,is after all own father, the star evil spirit didn,t do a radical action."You not the strategic area move good?Star evil spirit."Then, the star turns again clearly the head says towards fixing Luo, " fixs Luo, ashamed, show you this kind of condition, can let I and my daughter talk a short while alone."The star evil spirit excites later on and a little bit calmed down at 1:00, canned be pulled by father and entered star clear room.In the hall left at this time the star is beautiful and fix 2 Luos, star the United States embarrassedly towarded to fix Luo to smile to smile, then said:"I go to and pour glass water for you.""Thank."Fix a Luo answer way.Inside the building.The star says to the star evil spirit clearly:"Star evil spirit, I know you to my disaffection, because I from you the pimping time starts, like to say to you this says that and lets you does and have never considered your viewpoint according to my meaning, in these two years, I like to examine yourself for a while, I admit, I am really wrong, but I hope that you don,t blame and scold a father, father of so become so, is because I allowed your mother and did the affair that she wants to do in those early years, finally I can toward her, the icy corpse repents the past Mo and, so, I don,t hope, at my daughter body up, I commit a same mistake, but, your sister twos were all it happened that to inherit your mother of obstinate personality, so, I always with you since the conflict.In fact the wedding this time, my inception is also don,t promise, because I have already anticipated you will be to so respond, but you also know, this kind of political marriage, be like us this kind of person who divides inheritance, the leeway don,t resist at all, if you leave like this, I and your younger sister will be definitely dropped by sacrifice in the star house to quell the fury of royal house.So this time, father can with you say sorry."The destiny plays joke on a chapter 76 departure"Why cheap nfl jerseys will become so, why I will be sacrificed."The star evil spirit Yan noodles weeps aloud.The star walks clearly to the in front of star evil spirit, suddenly knelt down for own daughter, say:"Is that the father is incapable, it make you have to be subjected to an injustice like this.The father compensated offense for you."See own father kneel at own in front, the star evil spirit quickly comes forward and hand a star clear, say:"The father doesn,t want so."Led in a short while, see oneself is daughter is emotion stabilize 1:00, after no longer weeping over, the star says to the star evil spirit clearly:"Especially the Luo Er is the Jiao Jiao of the young generation, the object of marriage is him, be regarded as misery in of Be getting more unusually lucky, feelings this thing can slowly develop, besides you now didn,t°yet adoring object.""I knew a father, let my a person thoroughly calmed down again can?"Xing Mei says to leave the father is room.After coming out room, see fix Luo to walk to come over, she says:"I think one personal rest a short while, you also take a rest, we late order to chat

No comments:

Post a Comment